Ticket sales account for half of the true cost of sustaining a ballet company the size and renown of Alberta Ballet. Donor support makes Alberta Ballet's creative vision possible!
Alberta Ballet is focused on creating a strong foundation for tomorrow's ballet. And we're reaching out with new ways for you to choose how you'd like to support the next 50 years of ballet on stage!
Muriel Taylor Dancer Development
Dancers, like professional athletes, need to position themselves for a second career path after they retire from the stage. A dancer’s professional performance career is brief, and Alberta Ballet would like to ensure the continued success of our company dancers as they pursue their dreams in other fields.
The Muriel Taylor Dancer Development Fund is a way for you to help fund the next steps of Alberta Ballet dancers' career pursuits.
Support the Muriel Taylor Dancer Development fund through our Giving Group on Chimp.net
Our artistic team, led by Artistic Director Jean Grand-Maître, is always exploring new ideas to fuse music with movement and narrative. In just the next three years, Alberta Ballet is exploring two new portrait ballets and a new family ballet (Cinderella).
- When you donate to Alberta Ballet's Artistic Creation, your investment supports the repertoire of tomorrow's Alberta Ballet.
- For 2017, we are also offering a direct connection between your donation and a specific song for the upcoming Our Canada. As a creative partner, you choose which song you'd like to support through your artistic investment.
Support Artistic Investments through our Giving Group at Chimp.net
Our 50 Community
Alberta Ballet's vision today is the same one held by its co-founders when they were first teaching ballet classes on Edmonton's Jasper Avenue: to give Alberta the same professional ballet events seen in world class cities; and to give ballet students a professional dance company to showcase their talent, a just reward for the hours spent perfecting the craft.
- This special 50th anniversary fundraiser is an opportunity for all Albertans to share in legacy and future of Alberta Ballet.
- By donating $50 for our 50th, you will join the Our 50 Community, launching the next 50 years of Alberta Ballet.
Support the Our 50 Community through our Giving Group at Chimp.net.
Students of the School of Alberta Ballet are given both artistic training and academic programming to succeed in any career path. The School of Alberta Ballet is the official training centre of Alberta Ballet. With facilities, including classrooms and studios, in the heart of downtown Calgary and a residence that provides a home away from home for out of province and international students, the School of Alberta Ballet provides each student with the dance, life and academic skills to launch a professional career.
- All donations to the Scholarship Program support students in grades seven through twelve.
Support the Scholarship Program through our Giving Group at Chimp.net.
Alberta Ballet is planning for a bright future with new innovative art and a strong talented dance company. Thank you for your generous support!
Donate online using the links above or contact us directly to discuss your investment in Alberta Ballet: email@example.com
Charitable Registration Number: 118780378 RR0001